Spend some time in the peaceful surroundings of Ubud. This yoga mecca in the heart of Bali is surrounded by beautiful nature and a fair few monkeys!
This is a place to eat delicious healthy food with plenty of options for vegan and vegetarian palettes. Strengthen your physical body, mental stamina and emotional stability with an incredible selection of yoga and meditation classes at Yoga Barn.
They always say Mama Bali gives you what you need, not what you want so be prepared to deepen your spiritual practice and awareness.
Relax on the beautiful beach of Canguu and watch breathtaking sunsets amongst the surf crowd in Canguu.
Incredible food offerings (check out Avocado Factory and Beach Garden Organic Kitchen), combined with lots of luxury spas, make this a great retreat after lots of spiritual healing in Ubud.
Dance the night away on the beach at Old Man's after watching the sunset at the elegant bar The Lawn.
For a more sophisticated evening, go to one of the many beach clubs and sip exquisite cocktails at the bar, eat great food, dance to fun music, or lounge by the pool, all in one luxuriously, comfortable setting alongside the beach.
- Downward dog with the best yoga teachers at Yoga Barn
- Have puppy therapy at Puri Garden
- Feel a deep sense of peace after partaking in healing meditation classes at Yoga Barn
- Have your water bottle stolen by a monkey at Monkey Forest
- Learn to let go, swimming in the waterfalls
- Be escorted home by Brownie the street dog
- Start that novel you've always wanted to write surrounded by nature in Elixir cafe
- Try delicious raw food at Seeds of Life
- Be inspired among beautiful nature at Saraswati temple
- Try out your bartering skills at Ubud Market
- Dance the night away at Finn's Beach Club
- Sip on elegant cocktails watching the sunset at The Lawn
- Rent a surf board and learn to surf, or take some great Instagram shots posing with your surf board!
Best time to visit:
Apr/May/June - warm, sunny days
Sept/Oct/Nov - warm, sunny days with some heavy downpours
Based on solo travel for 2 weeks. Includes flights, private transfers, bed and breakfast in Ubud and Canguu, and yoga classes at Yoga Barn.
Out of your budget? Not to worry! Send me a message and I can plan a trip to Bali in your price range tailored to your specific wants and needs.